Saturday 20 July 2013

Stained Reflection



Shattered in heart and trampled in spirit
Yet surviving the scorching of the soul,
Numbness plaguing the infinite mind
Into a prison, convicted within my own thoughts,
Screaming an outrage, a silent cry,
For nights hid my darkness and days condole,
A mockery so disgraceful;
“Who are you?” She demands,
A bulge; the reflection of your cruel mind,
Cold eyes and numb lips
Speaks of my silent existence,
For I see, yet I am vacant,
Suffocating; yet breathing,
Infiltrating into an edge unknown,
Stained tears, harder to erase,
No words to comfort, solemn loneliness,
Bruised and scarred in skin,
A new definition to your sin,
Into a sculpted road of turmoil and pain,
Chasing a love, never to regain,
And slowly slide further, an inevitable madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment